- Single passage for all media
- Patented All-Media technology operates with closed seals for coolant, as a Pop-Off™ when pressure is removed.
- With a microscopic gap between the seals (“controlled leakage”) with pressurized dry air
- Non-rotating element has a “stroke” (axial movement) of 0.7-3.0 mm, for reliable sealing even with thermal expansion of spindle and variations in drawbar position
- Full-flow design has no obstructions to trap swarf or debris
- Balanced mechanical seals made from silicon carbide for long life even under difficult operating conditions
- Anodized aluminum housing resists corrosion
More product info and download engineering datasheet @ deublin.co